About Me

My photo
I am a wife,mother and grandmother with a passion for cardmaking and Cairn Terriers. I am also an independant Stampin' Up demonstrator. Cilla's is a one up one down cottage attached to our 17th Century house and is now my craft haven. The Cairn above is my Champion dog, Shearwater Cae de Sonhas (Sonny).

Sunday 1 January 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year everyone.Well I'm here again after 6 months of not blogging I will try this time to make regular posts and get some cards up on site. The weekly classes are still going strong, I now have an afternoon and an evening class on Wednesdays, as the numbers have increased. Life has been a bit hectic as DH had an emergency hernia op. in July and then a very bad fall at the end of October, whilst helping to paint at the new house our daughter is having built. He was in hospital for 2 weeks and is still recovering, but well on the way. I was away from cardmaking for about 7 weeks in all but am now back in the swing again. This is a card I made yesterday, I just dragged the colour over the flower using my Aqua Painter.
Hopefully back again soon with more cards.
I  used :-
Card Stock            Naturals Ivory
                              Basic Black
                             Very  Vanilla
 Stamps                 Every thing Eleanor 
                             Curly Cute
EB Folder              Designer Frames
Dies                       Nestabilities Oval & Scaloped Oval

No comments:

Post a Comment