About Me

My photo
I am a wife,mother and grandmother with a passion for cardmaking and Cairn Terriers. I am also an independant Stampin' Up demonstrator. Cilla's is a one up one down cottage attached to our 17th Century house and is now my craft haven. The Cairn above is my Champion dog, Shearwater Cae de Sonhas (Sonny).

Monday 9 January 2012

Something masculine

I thought it was time I did a masculine style card, I don't seem to get much inspiration for the men's cards. Don't know why I did the golf theme, I don't know any golfers, but I saw the pennant punch lying sideways  and thought it looked like a flag, and this is what I came up with. Hope you like it.

I used Whisper White Cardstock, sponged the grass with Old Olive and the sky Bashful Blue. The trees are the small ones from the Lovely as A Tree group stamped with Soft Suede (did a bit of masking here and there), the flag is So Saffron DSP, punched with the pennant punch and stamped with sentiment from Petit Pairs (I find I'm using these a lot). A half inch black circle is the hole and the flag pole a cocktail stick with one pointy end snipped off.

That's all for today folks, hopefully another one tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment