About Me

My photo
I am a wife,mother and grandmother with a passion for cardmaking and Cairn Terriers. I am also an independant Stampin' Up demonstrator. Cilla's is a one up one down cottage attached to our 17th Century house and is now my craft haven. The Cairn above is my Champion dog, Shearwater Cae de Sonhas (Sonny).

Thursday 19 January 2012

Jo's Cards

Mum and baby both doing well, he is very hungry so Liz isn't getting much sleep, 7 hours in 3 days. Poor girl is shattered.

The workshops yesterday were taken by Jo, we take turns and do alternate weeks.  We made three lovely cards. The cardstock is Stampin Up but I'm not sure what the Designer Paper is, the stamps are Lily of the Valley.


I had a great time, it's lovely to be able to "play" along with the friends that come. 

And the third one

We are having an All Day Workshop on 18th February, it will be at Shirland Miners Welfare Centre, Shirland, Alfreton, Derbyshire, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Cost is £30 and all materials are provided. It also includes Steak Pie, Chips and Peas lunch (the steak pies are great I'm sure some of the ladies only come for these).
We have a few places left so if anyone is interested then contact me at annwall@shearwatercairnterriers.co.uk  By 24 January.

That's all for today back soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment