About Me

My photo
I am a wife,mother and grandmother with a passion for cardmaking and Cairn Terriers. I am also an independant Stampin' Up demonstrator. Cilla's is a one up one down cottage attached to our 17th Century house and is now my craft haven. The Cairn above is my Champion dog, Shearwater Cae de Sonhas (Sonny).

Saturday 28 January 2012

Busy Week

Sorry for the lack of posts this week but with hospital appointments, committee meetings, lunches, card classes etc. etc.. I don't seem to have had time to turn around. The lunches and the card classes were very enjoyable though. It was the WI group lunch at our local golf club and the food was excellent and very reasonably priced. But the after lunch entertainment was the highlight. Each institute did a little spot and it was hilarious. Our members told loads of jokes, read a passage about being a child in the 50's & 60's and finished off with the song Julie Andrews sang at her 70'th Birthday. Lorna, one of my card ladies, sang this to us at our Card class Christmas lunch and had the whole restaurant laughing. She had to go around and sing to the other tables. 

Anyway I did have time to fit a card in all that and here it is



I've used the Everyday Enchantment DSP and the Fresh Vintage Stamps from the Sale a Bration Freebies.
The sentiment is from Petit Pairs and the ink is Soft Suede. The cardstock is Whisper White and Soft Suede, I used the Decorative Label Punch on Whisper White and sponged with Soft Suede before Stamping. The ribbon is Soft Suede.

Hope you like it, and hopefully back soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment