About Me

My photo
I am a wife,mother and grandmother with a passion for cardmaking and Cairn Terriers. I am also an independant Stampin' Up demonstrator. Cilla's is a one up one down cottage attached to our 17th Century house and is now my craft haven. The Cairn above is my Champion dog, Shearwater Cae de Sonhas (Sonny).

Friday 6 January 2012

2 to make up for the one I missed.

Forgot I had a meeting on Wednesday night so didn't get round to posting. Sorry about that I've had quite a quiet day today so to make up for it here are 2 cards I've made recently. We will be making these in the next few weeks at my Wednesday classes. The first uses Beau Chateau DSP, Aviary Stamp Set, and some of the new Dotty Scalloped Ribbon. The colours are Marina Mist, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake.

The second hasn't photographed very well (I'm still learning) I haven't got the lighting right.
The design is CASED from another blog some time ago and I can't find the name at the moment so I'm sorry if you see this . The cardstock is Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake and Whisper White, one of my favourite stamp sets, Lovely as a Tree, Top Note Die, Modern Lable and Word Windo Punch. The three dots were punched with a large hole punch. I used the stamping on acetate method to create the reflection.
Hope you like them, I'm off into Cilla's now to get some creative therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment