About Me

My photo
I am a wife,mother and grandmother with a passion for cardmaking and Cairn Terriers. I am also an independant Stampin' Up demonstrator. Cilla's is a one up one down cottage attached to our 17th Century house and is now my craft haven. The Cairn above is my Champion dog, Shearwater Cae de Sonhas (Sonny).

Friday 17 June 2011

Today has been hectic, we are off to a fancy dress party tonight and my friend Alison is coming to trim the dogs, plus I have to get everything ready for the workshop tomorrow. Jo came yesterday and we sorted the packs out for the ladies, but I have to put all the stamps, ink pads etc together for the cards I've designed. Anyway DH decided that he wanted an Afro wig to go with his outfit so I had to rush over to Chesterfield to get one and do the shopping on the way back. Luckily I don't have to cook a meal tonight.

Hopefully I will be able to get the cards up on Sunday. Don't think I'll be doing it tomorrow night.

That's all for now as Alison has just arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment