About Me

My photo
I am a wife,mother and grandmother with a passion for cardmaking and Cairn Terriers. I am also an independant Stampin' Up demonstrator. Cilla's is a one up one down cottage attached to our 17th Century house and is now my craft haven. The Cairn above is my Champion dog, Shearwater Cae de Sonhas (Sonny).

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Sale a Bration

Well everyone's been waiting for today, Sale a Bration starts and I've had a few ladies hanging on to their orders so that they can get the freebies. For every £45 spent you get one of these freedbies from the Sale a Bration leaflet

I've just put in 3 orders so looking forward to next week when they arrive, it'll be just like Christmas again. I haven't ordered for a few weeks as we have been waiting for this and I've really missed the boxes arriving.

Here's a couple of cards I've made over the weekend

I've used Everything Eleanor and Tiny Tags Stamps, Wisteria Wonder and Old Olive Ink, Elegant Eggplant Marker, Very Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant and Wisteria Wonder Cardstock, Wisteria Wonder DSP, Scallop Edge Border Punch, the label for the sentiment uses Decorative Label Punch, punching then turning the label and punching again, to create a smaller label. A technique I saw on another blog, sorry can't remember who's. I ran the stamped image through with the Square Lattice Emb Folder. The card size is 141/2cm sq.

This one is a smaller sq.10c.m. Melon Mambo Cardstock, Beau Chateau DSP, Tiny Tags Stamps, again, Soft Suede Ink, Corner Rounder,Tiny Tag and 5 petal flower Punches, Melon Mambo Scallop Dots Ribbon and a Pearl.
Hope you like them
Back Soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment