About Me

My photo
I am a wife,mother and grandmother with a passion for cardmaking and Cairn Terriers. I am also an independant Stampin' Up demonstrator. Cilla's is a one up one down cottage attached to our 17th Century house and is now my craft haven. The Cairn above is my Champion dog, Shearwater Cae de Sonhas (Sonny).

Sunday 15 January 2012

Where does the time go?

It definitley doesn't seem 3 days ago since I last posted, the time just seems to fly by. Friday I had a busy day shopping etc. Yesterday after walking Bo the youngest Cairn boy, he has to go on his own with me as he isn't allowed off his lead since he disappeared for 24hrs a couple of years ago. The other 3 go with my husband and have a free run in the fields. Anyway back to what I was saying, after our walk it was such a lovely morning I decided that I would comb all 4 dogs outside. This takes quite a while, Bo and Sonny have really good coats and the comb runs through theirs very easily. Then we come onto Jim who absolutely hates being groomed so he lies down and shivers the whole time. I have to hold him up with one hand and comb with the other. Crezi, the girl, has completely the wrong type of coat for a Cairn, it is greasy, to start with, and it mats, so it takes ages to get the comb through, I have to take it very slowly so as not to pull the "lugs" too hard. By the time I had finished it was lunch time. I spent the afternoon in Cilla's, there was football on the TV so I wasn't missed!!!!! . Here are a couple of the cards I created. Both use Nursery Nest DSP and the Aviary Stamp Set.

For this one I have used Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride, Bashful Blue and Whisper White CS. Blushing Bride DSP, The sprig is from Tiny Tags Stamp set. Inks were Melon Mambo, Bashful Blue, Blushing Bride, Old Olive, Perfect Plum, and I also used the Elegant Border Punch of the 2 flaps.

On this one I used Pink Pirouette, Basic Grey, and Whisper White CS. Happiest Birthday Wishes Stamp Set ,2 Tags Die, the 13/4" scalloped circle punch which fits the sentiment perfectly and matches the top of the die cut. 13/4" circle punch, corner rounder and some diamantes. I was really pleased with how both of these turned out.

Back soon, hopefully quicker than 3 days.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards, Ann! We saw Norman walking the dogs back to your house at around 11.30 on Saturday, we'd been shopping near you!

    ReplyDelete