About Me

My photo
I am a wife,mother and grandmother with a passion for cardmaking and Cairn Terriers. I am also an independant Stampin' Up demonstrator. Cilla's is a one up one down cottage attached to our 17th Century house and is now my craft haven. The Cairn above is my Champion dog, Shearwater Cae de Sonhas (Sonny).

Saturday 21 January 2012

Everything Eleanor

Today's card is one I made when the new catalogue appeared. It uses the Everything Eleanor and Happpiest Birthdays Stamp Sets,  Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip Inks, Soft Suede Cardstock and Ribbon and the Mocha Morning DSP. I can't wait for Tuesday when the Sale a Bration Starts, there are quite a few orders pending which I will get off first thing Tuesday morning. Don't forget if you want to come to the all day Workshop let me know by then please as I will be sending for the materials we will be using.
Hope you all have a good weekend, back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment