About Me

My photo
I am a wife,mother and grandmother with a passion for cardmaking and Cairn Terriers. I am also an independant Stampin' Up demonstrator. Cilla's is a one up one down cottage attached to our 17th Century house and is now my craft haven. The Cairn above is my Champion dog, Shearwater Cae de Sonhas (Sonny).

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Wet and Windy

This morning was terrible, gale force winds and torrential rain, glad I didn't have to go out. I spent some time in Cilla's yesterday. Tidying up after Christmas, another thing we use it for is storing stuff we are not using, so there was lots of unused wrapping paper etc to be put away until next year. The problem is though that I always see something I like better that last years so end up with another lot to put away. This year I have thrown away quite a lot of very old stuff. I did manage to get this card made, I can't go in and not create!!!!

All products Stampin Up unless otherwise stated.

Card Stock          Soft Suede
DSP                     Beau Chateau
Stamps                 Four Frames, Just Believe, Spiced Paisley (From the new mini, orders from tomorrow)
Ink Pad                Soft Suede
Die                       Fun Flowers
Punches                Eyelet Border, Decorative Label,
Ribbon                 Soft Suede Taffeta
Antique Brad.

That's all for today, hope the wind dies down soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment