About Me

My photo
I am a wife,mother and grandmother with a passion for cardmaking and Cairn Terriers. I am also an independant Stampin' Up demonstrator. Cilla's is a one up one down cottage attached to our 17th Century house and is now my craft haven. The Cairn above is my Champion dog, Shearwater Cae de Sonhas (Sonny).

Tuesday 17 January 2012

New Grandson

Exciting news - our new grandson, Nelson, was born yesterday. He weighed in a t 8lb 10 oz.
Here he is just after he was born, with a worn out Mum and proud Dad. He is their second son and both were born at home in the birthing pool. Liz says it's relaxing but this one was much more hard work than his brother Winston. 
And this is him this morning looking  very contented. He makes up our 5 a side team, yes 5 grandsons ranging from 16yrs to 1 day. I'll have to get them all together for a team photograph to show you.

After all the excitement I got into Cilla's and made a couple of cards


The first one is a small card, just 31/2"x 4", I made it from scraps that were left ove from something else. I used Beau Chateau DSP, Early Espresso CS, Daisies 2 Die, Just Believe Stamp Set, Early Espresso ink, Eyelet  Border, Dotted Scallop Border, the flower from Itty Bitty Shapes, and the Modern Label punches. Plus a pearl.

This one I used Early Espresso, Always Artichoke and Whisper White CS, River Rock DSP, Easter Blossoms stamp set from the new mini, and Outlined Occasions from the Sale a Bration which fitted in really well as I could fill in the word with the white gel pen I'd used on the Blossoms. The in was Always Artichoke.

Well no more news today, can't wait till we can get down to see Nelson and I can have a cuddle.

Back Soon


No comments:

Post a Comment