About Me

My photo
I am a wife,mother and grandmother with a passion for cardmaking and Cairn Terriers. I am also an independant Stampin' Up demonstrator. Cilla's is a one up one down cottage attached to our 17th Century house and is now my craft haven. The Cairn above is my Champion dog, Shearwater Cae de Sonhas (Sonny).

Saturday 28 April 2012

Saturday all ready

Today is the day of the Party so I'm sure I will be shatterd tonight. Word is that Dominic has invited 20 friends, I think that's why the plan is to have it outside in a small Marquee. Please pray the rain keeps off, can you imagine 20 5 & 6 yr olds. inside on a wet day!!!!!!!!! Good job we've got Sunday to recover before we fly home.



If you remember the cards we did with Jo last Wednesday, we made one using the Triple Treat Flower stamp where punched the centre from a white image. Well........the old marquetry trick came into my mind so I kept the remaining part of the image, stamped another onto Wisteria Wonder in Wisteria Wonder ink, punched out the centre flower and fitted it into the aperture left by the one we'd used, and fixed it using double sided sticky, stamped it again close to the edge, just so that I could punch out the centre circle with the half inch punch. Liked it so much that I had to make a card with it.The cardstocks are Whisper White and Wisteria Wonder and DSP is Wisteria Wonder as is the ink I used. I also used one of the Edgelits dies and Adorning Accents, which are in the Summer Mini available on May 1, to trim the edge of a piece of Whisper WhiteCS and Wisteria Wonder DSP. The Sentiment is from the Happiest Birthday set.

Well if this scheduling has worked you should have had a card each day until today. This is the last of the cards I had ready so I will hopefully be back on Tuesday, I will put the cards up then that we are making tomorrow (Wednesday as I am typing this).

No comments:

Post a Comment