About Me

My photo
I am a wife,mother and grandmother with a passion for cardmaking and Cairn Terriers. I am also an independant Stampin' Up demonstrator. Cilla's is a one up one down cottage attached to our 17th Century house and is now my craft haven. The Cairn above is my Champion dog, Shearwater Cae de Sonhas (Sonny).

Wednesday 25 April 2012

First Schedule!!!!

Well here goes.

This card is the one for our Grandson's 6th birthday. I came across the rhyme ages ago and knew it would be ideal for him.


I used So Saffron, Whisper White and Basic Black CS, Basic Grey DSP,  The 'Glow Worm' is from the Every Little Bit Set, the leaves from Tiny Tags the circle from Circle of Friendship, and the sentiments from For My Family. I typed the verse into the computer and printed it onto So Saffron CS. The scallop circle with the glow worms on is the large scallop circle punch, the others are die cuts. I used the scallop border punch on the So Saffron strip where the verse is mounted.

I hope he likes it. I'm sure he'll love the verse as at that age children love anything which they consider "rude".

This should go up tomorrow hopefully, fingers crossed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment