About Me

My photo
I am a wife,mother and grandmother with a passion for cardmaking and Cairn Terriers. I am also an independant Stampin' Up demonstrator. Cilla's is a one up one down cottage attached to our 17th Century house and is now my craft haven. The Cairn above is my Champion dog, Shearwater Cae de Sonhas (Sonny).

Thursday 26 April 2012

Thursday

Well Wednesday's looked as if it was going to go up O.K. so here goes Thursday. I should be in Harrogate when you read this. I hope the weather doesn't do what they've predicted or we'll be wet through.

The card today is one I made Tuesday evening as a friend of my husband lost his battle with cancer last week. They met at 'Dicky Tickers'. an exercise club for people who have had heart surgery or heart attacks. They meet 3 times a week for an hour's exercise plus arrange outings and social events. We are in Harrogate today with them, and he will be missed by everyone.


It doesn't show up very well but the base card is square and I have embossed 2 lines quarter of an inch apart on the fold side.
I kept it very simple using Whisper White and Mellow Moss (now retired sadly)CS. Concord Crush and Mellow Moss Ink and white organza ribbon. The stamps in the main image are some I've had for years and I keep them in a CD case so don't know where they are from sorry. 



No comments:

Post a Comment