About Me

My photo
I am a wife,mother and grandmother with a passion for cardmaking and Cairn Terriers. I am also an independant Stampin' Up demonstrator. Cilla's is a one up one down cottage attached to our 17th Century house and is now my craft haven. The Cairn above is my Champion dog, Shearwater Cae de Sonhas (Sonny).

Friday 27 April 2012

Going Well

It all seems to be going very smoothly (hope I'm not speaking too soon).

We will be up and out by 6 a.m. today, flying at 11 a.m.  from Luton to Kerry. Luckily they only live about 15 minutes away from Kerry Airport so we will be there for lunch. I hope the weather is fine as the Birthday Party is going to be outside.

Here's today's card



I made this one for one of my card ladies who has her birthday next week. I used Soft Suede CS,  ribbon and in, Beau Chateau DSP. 4 frames stamp and punch,eyelet border punch. The sentiment is from the Believe set and the flowers are cut with the Fun Flowers die from Beau Chateau and sponged with Soft Suede before fixing with one of the Antique Brads.

The weekend will fly by I know and we'll be home before we know it.


No comments:

Post a Comment